- Duration: 9 Days (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne , VIC
- Product code: AUS-KANGA
Kanga-Bar Hopper Destinations
- Melbourne – river bars and hole-in-the-wall pubs
- Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands – home of the world’s best beaches
- Sydney – harbour-side watering holes and countless small bars
You’ll start your adventure in Melbourne, Australia’s small-bar capital where countless laneway bars and themed-pubs will quench your thirst. Steeped in music culture, the city even named a street AC/DC Lane in 2004. Let there be rock.
Next up is Airlie Beach in the Whitsunday Islands, a beach-side paradise that’s the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. This place is the highlight of your tour, with an exclusive island trip where you’ll be sipping beers at the most stunning beach in the world, Whitehaven Beach.
Last stop is Sydney, a city that needs no introduction. Host to the most epic New Years Eve party on the planet, this place knows how to party.
Are you ready to bar hop the best of Australia?
- Premium 4-star hotel accommodation (beach-front hotel in Airlie Beach)
- Flights from Melbourne to Airlie Beach
- Flights from Airlie Beach to Sydney
- Exclusive Whitsunday Islands day trip on our privately chartered boat
- 2 professional tour guides
- ZERO boring sightseeing!
Please note: Hotels in Australia usually do not include breakfast; many do not offer a pre-paid option for group bookings. Breakfast is therefore not included on this tour, but some hotels will have this available on the day for each individual guest for purchase and there are plenty of options near all our hotels to eat. A good, full breakfast is usually around $15 to $20 AUD.